Written by travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich, this guide to Dramatic Colour (or Color) will show you how to see, understand and illuminate color in your photography.
What will you get from this eBook?
- Gain rare insights from global travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich over four detailed, visually rich chapters.
- Understand how color affects visual weight and influences attention.
- Use color hierarchy to tell stories and convey mood.
- Combine subjects and colors to intensify emotion.
- Learn how light and color work together, and how you can use them to their greatest effect.
- Optimize color temperature and balance using professional post-processing techniques.
- Manipulate the shoot—and your images—for maximum visual impact.
Not only that, but this eBook has 6 practical exercises to go away and DO to help you implement what you learn!
This book is for you if you want to create captivating and interesting images that not only “speak” but SHOUT to the viewer by grasping the full potential of any photographic moment.
You want to master the use of color not only during the shoot, but by applying powerful post-production techniques to create truly compelling images.
If you know your friends and social contacts would live this too, please do Like & Share before you get go get your copy